Word Document to HTML Online Converter
Free online Word to HTML converter with built-in code cleaning features and easy switch between the visual and source editors. It works perfectly for any document conversion, like Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, Google Docs, Sheets, and many more. You can also use this tool for composing web content from scratch or just to tidy up the dirty markup.
As a legacy of the well-known but discontinued WordOff online tool we wanted to keep the user interface as simple as possible and adding many new features according to the visitor feedbacks.
Wordpress HTML Editor
Word HTML is the perfect tool to edit the source code of WordPress articles or any other content management system when their built in composer doesn't provide all functionalities we need. Compose the content right in your browser window without installing any extension or plugin to handle the syntax highlighting and other text editing features.
How To Use?
Paste the document you want to convert in the Word Editor, then switch to HTML view using the big tabs at the top of the page to generate the code.
Clean the dirty markup with the big button which performs the active (checked) options in the list. You can also apply these features one-by-one with the icon.
- – remove style attributes from each tag: <span style="color: red;">highlighted</span>
- – delete empty tags which don't contain anything: <span>Hello<span></span> World</span>
- – clear successive non-breaking spaces and leave only one instance: <p> </p>
- – get rid of tag attributes (except href of links and src of images): <img src="/icon.png" alt="icon" width="52" height="52" id="pic52" />
- – strip classes and IDs: <img id="pic52" class="right" src="/icon.png" alt="icon" width="52" />
- – wipe off elements that contain only a character: <p> </p>
- – dislodge HTML comments: <!-- comment -->
- – convert the document to plain text: <p><span class="header">text</span></p>
Additional editor controls
– Undo, new page, indent markup, compress, activate encoding.
The WordOff Legacy
used to be the most popular dirty HTML cleaner. Unfortunately this project has been discontinued and with WordHTML we want to become its worthy successor, providing all its capabilities and even going further with the available options and user experience.
Supported by KitchenGuyd.com